The big game!!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
As much as I love you guys stateside, all that love's on hold tonight as our countries meet in the opening stage of the Qatar 2022 world cup. As I write this it is 18.00, kick off is at 19.00 UK time, not sure what time it'll be where you're at, given the time zones.

Given your opening match draw against Wales, and our opening match thrashing of Iran, plus the fact that Iran best Wales earlier today, I'd say you could really do with a win tonight to give you the best chance of progressing to the last 16.

May the best team win!!

Reactions: tlindsey

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Well, that game was what only can be described as a pile of s**t. I might as well have sat in front of my tank for 90 mins and watched my fish!

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
I don’t believe I got up at 6am on a Saturday to watch that. An anticlimax to say the least.
Australia is playing Tunisia tonight, don’t know what to expect after the whipping we got from France the other day. Hopefully they will do better but realistically we are never going to see the World Cup being raised here in Melbourne

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Dang!

I saw the words "Big Game" and I was hoping for something completely different...:)

What sport are you guys talking about? Tiddly winks? Horseshoes? Nerfball? Lacrosse? :)

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Dang!

I saw the words "Big Game" and I was hoping for something completely different...:)

What sport are you guys talking about? Tiddly winks? Horseshoes? Nerfball? Lacrosse? :)
From what I've seen of your team so far, they might has well play tiddly winks, cos they sure as hell can't play football! Lol.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Off tonight's performance you can add England to that too!!

• Wow
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store