The Ditz, Dork, Dum-Dum and Dimwit Thread

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Social media is a hot mess of stupid, nonsense and just plain "ignance". I have some thuja green giants in my back yard. For those of you that don't know thujas are huge evergreen conifers with a pyramid shape. On Youtube you have numbnuts planting these trees NEXT TO A NEIGHBORS FENCE, spaced 2-5 feet apart like small boxwoods. The problem is these trees grow 3-5 ft a year once established (only 40-60 feet tall and 12-18 feet in diameter). Then they say they'll just 'trim them' when they grow several feet over the fence instead of using brain cells and getting a smaller version of thuja. I'm sure y'all got knucklehead stories...and don't get me started on the plastic surgery done at home stuff!

So...a picture. Yup. Plant 'em right next to a fence. 🤡 I'm sure your neighbors will love you. Notice the 6 foot fence to the far left...

1719358946531.png

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
......plastic surgery at home?

• Sad
Reactions: deeda

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good grief,kind of a DIY nip/tuck kit!

• Haha
Reactions: FINWIN

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....anyhow,I wasn't going to post about this but heck,I might as well; I recently paid a visit to a relative whom I hadn't seen in some time and I was having a nice time until I noticed a small red eared slider turtle that was in a plastic bin.There was maybe two inches of water in the bin and there were a few sea shells in there as well but the turtle was in such poor condition I couldn't believe what I was seeing.The turtle was swollen,pale in color,almost albino or leucistic and the edges of it's shell looked like they had curled upward like a flower.The sight of that turtle's condition really bothered me and I was ready to end my visit and leave after seeing it.

• Sad
Reactions: deeda
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store