Update bichirs and tankmates

CDM

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2005
Last weekends I removed those driftwoods from the 100gal tank, it's now easier to take photos for those smaller sized species of bichirs.
The 12" ansorgii was moved to the 180gal with those monster bichirs. It looks small in there.
The RTGG has beaten up the Super red arowana and has become the king of the tank.
One last thing, I have bought a ST this weekend.

Group of monster bichirs:

This ornate was lazy and hardly cruising around.

The color of the PB among the bichirs can make the scene better.

The RTGG get along with the bichirs pretty well.

Congicus #1, I erased the background, the congicus itself is the subject.

Congicus #2

Can you figure out which is which.

Ansorgii, it has fine patterns all over its body, and also patches of olive green plus gold/yellow frame.

Lapradei --Tinkisso,

Lapradei --Koliba, it adapted pretty soon with its new home, the greenish color is remarkable.

The teugelsi has grown longer than 22".

The color of this neat striped delhzi was faded a bit after the massive water change.

This new tiger has eaten 4 pcs of feederfishes few mins after it was put into the tank.

Channa asiatisca, after I removed the sink wood, it has no place to hide, so taking photo becomes easier.

RTGG, it has become the king of the tank (takes over the leadership of the super red arowana.

PB, it has started to challange the leadership of that RTGG.

High back red-tail golden arowana

Jakob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Iceland
Wow it's incredible, Whats the price of Endli, Ansorgii and Congo where you live?

CDM

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2005
Jakob;1822402; said:
Wow it's incredible, Whats the price of Endli, Ansorgii and Congo where you live?
I live in Taiwan, so the price here might not be a good reference for you. However, the ansorgii was from Toyin (africaman), that's a good source. My endlicheri and congo were bought many years ago, the price should be out of date now. Now endlicheri here are around few teens of USD (for those farm bred ones).

hotfishgirls;1822410; said:
awesome fishes!Same taste as me!
Yeah, I remember that.:D

Chaitika;1822465; said:
Beautiful fish and fantastic pics, Yuchia! Thanks for sharing! :headbang2
Thanks Gerry.

eman b115

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
as always great photos CDM...love the collection bro.... what kind of filtration you running on the 180??

ProblEmZ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2006
Lynnwood, Washington what!
Wow beautiful pictures! Awesome fishes! Your collection rocks!

Infblue

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
US
again very awesome cdm!! the koliba is coloring up nicely! love your ansorgii and the two congicus and the teugelsi and the palmas palmas...etc...etc... pretty much anything with more than 2 dorsal fins :D

Jakob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Iceland
Does Toyin have a website? Do they Ship???
I would'nt say not too a teugelsi:grinno:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store