Jan 19, 2006
Los Angeles
theres a lfs here in los angeles that might interested you in that field

shoefreak03

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
in my own little world
check out passion of the sea in Diamond Bar area. there is another place in Monterey Park on Garvey (between Ynez and Atlantic Blvd); forgot the name of the place. Both these place are more specialized in FHs.

awesum

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Earth
shoefreak03;513917; said:
check out passion of the sea in Diamond Bar area. there is another place in Monterey Park on Garvey (between Ynez and Atlantic Blvd); forgot the name of the place. Both these place are more specialized in FHs.

The one on Garvey would be "total fish". they've got a lot of flowerhorns. or you can try "just fish" on Garvey in El Monte, but they are kinda expensive.

babychris

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
ca
awesum;513928; said:
The one on Garvey would be "total fish". they've got a lot of flowerhorns. or you can try "just fish" on Garvey in El Monte, but they are kinda expensive.
passion of the sea is one of the best store for flowerhorn it is located at rowland hieghts california. the other store is total fish and pets at monterey park california. just be prepared of what you are asking for you said high quality flowerhorns bring good amount of cash. 2-3-4 inches in lenght are running at around $100-$200 each. I just purchased A pair at total fish and pets cost me an arm and a leg.

banzaikid1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2006
Gardena, California
Thanks for the info guys. Awhile ago I heard of a place called 405 Tropical Fish has anyone heard of them. Also who has the better prices Passion of the Sea or Total Fish? For a fish that small how do I tell if it is H.Q. should I just be looking for the brighter colors?
Thanks Again

kahianh

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2006
So Cal
I just check out the the passion of the sea. They have many flowerhorn. They are great and good price also. The owner has one about 5-6 inches with little round body and big hum for $150. I am thinking of getting him, just little over budget...

hoosier

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2006
Cali
there's a place called fish-pets in costa mesa...they have some really nice ones under $80 that measure around 3-5 inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store