Who is driving the bus?

Fishman Dave

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2015
West Yorkshire
I may have missed hearing this and possibly not really understood it before, but since @chixulub resigned back in August, who is driving the bus?
Who is the site management?
And please forgive my ignorance, was it him before? And solely him with staff? Is there a list somewhere? An org structure. Who does what?
There are so many others I see and have seen over time I just don’t know where folks fit in.

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
I may have missed hearing this and possibly not really understood it before, but since @chixulub resigned back in August, who is driving the bus?
Who is the site management?
And please forgive my ignorance, was it him before? And solely him with staff? Is there a list somewhere? An org structure. Who does what?
There are so many others I see and have seen over time I just don’t know where folks fit in.
As far as I know, neoprodigy neoprodigy has been active regularly, taking care of the administrator tasks since C Chicxulub retired.

If you click on the 'Members' option at the top of the website and then go to the 'Staff' section, you can find a full list of both active and inactive staff. C Chicxulub wasn’t solely running the site—there are moderators and global moderators who help. Moderators are assigned to specific forums, like Central and South American Cichlids or the MFK Marketplace, and they only have authority in those areas. Global moderators, however, can manage multiple forums, move threads, and oversee broader sections like the Lounge or General Aquaria Discussion. While the admins (not much aware of their tasks) give out rewards , maintain site functionality, implement security measures, etc.

Last edited:

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Folks, come on...we're a quarter of the way through the 22nd century!

MFK is a self-driving vehicle! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store