Your favorite PIRANHA & WHY?

ArttyFish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
The Land Of Fish Lovers
My 11-12 inch Blue Diamond Rhom. It has a Mean mug face and blood red eyes and brilliant blue diamond scales all over its body. It also has a great personality and has the dentures to destroy its food or any other fish you try to put in it's domain!
I love it when people say "oh a blue diamond rhom is just a black rhom"
Those people who say that probably owns the regular plain looking black rhoms. Blue Diamond rhoms is a variant and the price tag IMO is what sets them apart and makes a big difference.
photo (5).JPG

photo (5).JPG

MikeFromTheInternet

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2012
Wisconsin
lol Thats one of my pictures of my old RRS.

[video=youtube_share;LDMlzE570_Y]http://youtu.be/LDMlzE570_Y[/video]

My favorite piranha is probably Bubba and Wrex. It's chessy but the two I have now are definitely the best I've had the pleasure of owning.

ArttyFish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
The Land Of Fish Lovers
lol Thats one of my pictures of my old RRS.

[video=youtube_share;LDMlzE570_Y]http://youtu.be/LDMlzE570_Y[/video]

My favorite piranha is probably Bubba and Wrex. It's chessy but the two I have now are definitely the best I've had the pleasure of owning.

You sir have good taste in piranhas. I too use to own a 10 inch Manueli Piranha. Look how long its anal fin is. Thats how you can tell if its a grown manny.
IMG_1236.JPGIMG_1323.JPG

IMG_1236.JPG

IMG_1323.JPG

ArttyFish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
The Land Of Fish Lovers
I've got a boring 5 inch baby thats barely growing. Nothin to brag about like you 2

Also, no idea what the final color will be. Could end up with regular black piranha

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Still a great choice in Piranha! Take great care of it and it will surely become a beast to reckon with! Then maybe we will get to see a pic! Respect!

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
This is my little black rhom! They just look angry hahah but be between a rhom or a piraya

image.jpg

image.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store