Zebra Apple Snails - Santa Clarita to North Hollywood - Meet-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikiaurora

Feeder Fish
Sep 14, 2008
Agua Dulce, CA
Have a wonderful bunch of apple snails. Yellowish/white shells with black racer stripes running the center of the spiral of the shell. They are neat little guys with long waving antennae. I initially obtained them from a fish fancier, not a pet store. We usually keep the population down by vacuuming out the eggs, but we missed a bunch! So, I have a whole bunch of very small to large zebra apple snails that I would love to rehome. They are currently living in their own tank. Previously they had been living with one fish who did not die of any disease related problem (fancy goldfish, despite my best care, some just don't do well) and have been alone for several months now. All of my other fish are healthy and I followed proper quarantine procedures when introducing them to my aquariums.

I live way out in Agua Dulce, and my dad doesn't like people over at the house, so I can plan to meet up with you anywhere from Agua Dulce/Santa Clarita down to North Hollywood (or thereabouts- just contact me and we'll talk).

Email me -> nikiaurora@gmail.com if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store