Peacock bass laying eggs

..puSkar..

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2020
I will not be giving any more updates.
I don't need trolls telling me what I should do.
Hey bud we do need updates.
But yes the market is flooded with hybrids falsely labelled as pure breeds. So I'd suggest that you not sell the fry at the lfs. Rather to experienced people who understand what they're dealing with.
Hope you understand?

Reactions: Ashtons Fishroom

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Matteus, we need pure breeds out there... that was jut my opinion, we can all be friends with differing opinions.
Ya that’s great. He’s not commercially breeding hybrids to pump them into the market. He’s having fun with his pet fish. And you have the audacity to tell him what to do with his fish in his own home. Sure have your opinion, but if you are going to wreck other peoples fun, be sure to keep it to yourself.

there are other people out there who have pure strains that would love to learn and grow from this experience. And people who have to share their negative opinions shut them down for having fun with their hobby. Not everyone has the same taste in fish as you, you should get over it.

Ashtons Fishroom

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2021
Ya that’s great. He’s not commercially breeding hybrids to pump them into the market. He’s having fun with his pet fish. And you have the audacity to tell him what to do with his fish in his own home. Sure have your opinion, but if you are going to wreck other peoples fun, be sure to keep it to yourself.

there are other people out there who have pure strains that would love to learn and grow from this experience. And people who have to share their negative opinions shut them down for having fun with their hobby. Not everyone has the same taste in fish as you, you should get over it.
Calm down, you sound like your literally on fire :angryfire
Reread the posts matteus, think before you speak. No ONE and i mean NO ONE said don't create PB hybrids!
were in the earth did you get that from??????
Also i agree with you on one thing, that is everyone should do what their heart wants in this hobby :)
Lets just forget about this drama..
second thoughts don't forget, as we learn from arguments and conversations we have differing opinions on...

Reactions: Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Reread the posts matteus, think before you speak. No ONE and i mean NO ONE said don't create PB hybrids!
Also i agree with you on one thing, that is everyone should do what their heart wants in this hobby :)
second thoughts don't forget, as we learn from arguments and conversations we have differing opinions on...
Your pretty bossy for someone who just showed up 2 weeks ago

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Yes I am super choked that you chased away one of our actual breeders who is rearing cichla fry. Let’s see the pbass that you breed and rear the fry and I will calm down.

Ashtons Fishroom

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2021
I don't own Peacock bass... matteus i never said i own them and i never said im a professional...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store