How’s the weather?

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Closing in on 80F at 5 in the morning???!!! :WHOA:

Jexnell Jexnell ...are you sure your plane didn't crash with no survivors back when you were flying to your new home? Are you calling us from the Afterlife?

Because...I hate to break this to ya, but...I think you got shuffled onto the Down elevator! :ROFL:

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Closing in on 80F at 5 in the morning???!!! :WHOA:

Jexnell Jexnell ...are you sure your plane didn't crash with no survivors back when you were flying to your new home? Are you calling us from the Afterlife?

Because...I hate to break this to ya, but...I think you got shuffled onto the Down elevator! :ROFL:
Well I am just 974 kilometers from the equator, so about as close to hell as I want to get....lol

jjohnwm

MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Here in AB it's starting to look like a repeat of last May ........

Smoke Forecast - FireSmoke.ca
Yeah, we had our first wave of forest fire stink yesterday as well. Actually, it seemed much worse than this same date the past couple years, in terms of smell. We rarely have it visible as shown in that pic, at least not in the southern part of the province where I live. The smoke this year is coming from fires in the northern part of this province, while in other years much of our smoke has actually come all the way from the west coast.

Yesterday was our first hot day; we hit 30C (86F) at mid-day, which for us is a very hot day. A strong breeze kept it fairly tolerable, and my job for the day kept me in my nice shady steel building, which didn't heat up much under the overcast sky.

The weather made it very tempting to bring my fish up from the basement and install them into my outdoor stock tanks...but the forecast for tonight calls for only 2C (36F) so I am remaining resolute until next week at least.

Reactions: Jexnell

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Gonna be cool and rainy the next few days,I get a kick out of the folks in this area who've been complaining about not having a decent Spring....this is how our Springs have been the past few years,we get a week ot two of really warm weather which tricks the flowers into coming up and then the temps go back down.....people have short memories.

Reactions: Jexnell and jjohnwm

jjohnwm

MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Gonna be cool and rainy the next few days,I get a kick out of the folks in this area who've been complaining about not having a decent Spring....this is how our Springs have been the past few years,we get a week ot two of really warm weather which tricks the flowers into coming up and then the temps go back down.....people have short memories.
Yep! Folks live their entire lives in my region...and then, each winter when the first snow flies, it's suddenly "Oh my God! What's this white stuff? How do I drive on it? It seems almost...slippery. Is it dangerous? WHAT DO I DO??????" 🙄

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yep! Folks live their entire lives in my region...and then, each winter when the first snow flies, it's suddenly "Oh my God! What's this white stuff? How do I drive on it? It seems almost...slippery. Is it dangerous? WHAT DO I DO??????" 🙄
LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store