How’s the weather?

AR1

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
kingdom of saudi arabia, riyadth
Hey jjohnwm jjohnwm , have you ever thought about relocating to a nice, tropical island and spend the rest of your live there in luxury?

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Hey jjohnwm jjohnwm , have you ever thought about relocating to a nice, tropical island and spend the rest of your live there in luxury?
Not even once. I enjoy the changing of the seasons, and would never give them up. And I can always dress and gear up for the cold...but when it's way too hot...you know, like 30C...well, that's no luxury, IMHO. There's not much I can do except stay indoors, so...no. :)

AR1

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
Not even once. I enjoy the changing of the seasons, and would never give them up. And I can always dress and gear up for the cold...but when it's way too hot...you know, like 30C...well, that's no luxury, IMHO. There's not much I can do except stay indoors, so...no. :)
so you reaally want to missout on this...
1715531932513.png
1715532005426.png

• Love
Reactions: jjohnwm and Jexnell

AR1

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
Great news, is 11:42 AM and my AC unit just died....
oh yeah i forgot to tell. we asians and middle easterns (if thats even a thing, lol) have umm adapted to the extreme heat, if you know what i mean. So even if our AC units die (which is common where i live) we can adjust. But for a european, american, etc, (sorry i don't know where you are originally from) can have a hard time coping with heat, because they are used to extreme colds. I say that because i have seen foreigners suffer from heat strokes here in ksa. Hope you get that AC fixed
BTW i meant no offense and hope you aren't offended.

• Love
Reactions: Jexnell

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
oh yeah i forgot to tell. we asians and middle easterns (if thats even a thing, lol) have umm adapted to the extreme heat, if you know what i mean. So even if our AC units die (which is common where i live) we can adjust. But for a european, american, etc, (sorry i don't know where you are originally from) can have a hard time coping with heat, because they are used to extreme colds. I say that because i have seen foreigners suffer from heat strokes here in ksa. Hope you get that AC fixed
BTW i meant no offense and hope you aren't offended.
Originally from USA, so ya more used to cold then hot. Well I did grow up in Texas so semi used to heat. But this happened on the first night I was in this apartment complex. The AC died in the middle of the night. The next morning we moved to a different unit that had a working one. Probably do the same in the morning as it's still 27°c at one AM.
And no offense taken, we Americans are a pampered bunch, I'll admit it.

Reactions: AR1

AR1

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
Originally from USA, so ya more used to cold then hot. Well I did grow up in Texas so semi used to heat. But this happened on the first night I was in this apartment complex. The AC died in the middle of the night. The next morning we moved to a different unit that had a working one. Probably do the same in the morning as it's still 27°c at one AM.
And no offense taken, we Americans are a pampered bunch, I'll admit it.
hope things work out for you.

Reactions: Jexnell
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store