Ocean free Arg2 pellets

safwansidd

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2020
Hi, was wondering where ocean free arg2 pellets stand in comparison to foods like Hikari food sticks for arowana. I have a 24k Gold asian arowana, he's pushing 10 inches or so. Been feeding him Hikari food sticks he loves them but I also have OF arg2 pellets and they claim it enhances the color of the arowana drastically and elongates fins and body shape as well. The only con is arg2 pellets are very small. Hikari is great but I don't know if it focuses on gold color enhancing... arg2 and arg1 are known for increasing color, I'm planning on putting him on the arg2 pellets I have and see the difference, Any thoughts guys?

Fishman Dave

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2015
West Yorkshire
Not sure on the type or benefit of these pellets but if others see a benefit then
If the pellets are too small try loading musselmeat or similar with these pellets? Maybe alongside feeding his usual.
Maybe not musselmeat but similar, also heard of someone feeding their crickets the pellets then feeding the arro the crickets.

Reactions: safwansidd

safwansidd

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2020
Not sure on the type or benefit of these pellets but if others see a benefit then
If the pellets are too small try loading musselmeat or similar with these pellets? Maybe alongside feeding his usual.
Maybe not musselmeat but similar, also heard of someone feeding their crickets the pellets then feeding the arro the crickets.
Yes I'm feeding my aro the arg2 pellets and seeing if it enhances the color and shape of the fish. Gotta wait! I'm not getting any response on this forum about arg2 pellets doesn't seem like many have used it or have anything to say regarding it unfortunately.

Reactions: Fishman Dave

combocane

Feeder Fish
Sep 4, 2023
Yes I'm feeding my aro the arg2 pellets and seeing if it enhances the color and shape of the fish. Gotta wait! I'm not getting any response on this forum about arg2 pellets doesn't seem like many have used it or have anything to say regarding it unfortunately.
How did it go

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store