Planet Catfish Disappeared

Midwater

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2021
Thailand
Went to look up info on a couple of L-numbers, and found planetcatfish.com has - sort of - disappeared. It just comes up with the words "JANGAN GANNGU !!!" Whatever that means.

There used to be a similar site that seemed to be related and have much the same info, l-welse.com, and that has - not quite similarly - disappeared too.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

Fallen_Leaves16

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2021
Yesterday PC had this odd error message whenever I tried to access it:1702615124384.png
Not a tech guy, and as a result I've got no clue what it means. Maybe someone else may know?
I check the forum page of PC rather often, and I don't recall any posts indicating that the site'll be shut down for maintenance or whatnot.
Surprised to hear that L-Welse is down. Haven't been on there in a while, but I don't recall there being error messages often.
Saw the "JANGAN GANNGU !!!" message earlier, too; Google Translate claims it means "Do Not Disturb" in Indonesian. Bit of an odd message, but I trust Jools will resolve the issue somehow.
Edit: When trying to access any part of the website besides the homepage through a URL, it does say,
"Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Also decided to check some of the other sites Jools runs out of curiosity, AquaticRepublic.com and Zebrapleco.com; both are also down- but instead of the "Do Not Disturb" or the "Not Found" message, there's just a blank, white page.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

fishdance

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
I am a regular visitor to PC.
I suspect the site has been hacked, Jools may have been locked out. Hopefully this gets resolved soon and there are backups to restore from.

Disturbingly, it would not take much for malicious code - malware or virus to be written into the landing page. This would infect your device or browser just by visiting the website.

Similarly I hope our PC email addresses are secure. Many people use the same username & password combination accross different forums.

Not suggesting this has occurred, but letting people know this is possible.

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
Went to look up info on a couple of L-numbers, and found planetcatfish.com has - sort of - disappeared. It just comes up with the words "JANGAN GANNGU !!!" Whatever that means.

There used to be a similar site that seemed to be related and have much the same info, l-welse.com, and that has - not quite similarly - disappeared too.
It’s up today

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store