the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
I just ordered a "white" jardini.

I can't believe it.

Image courtsey of Oddballer:

Interestingly, I recently visited a fish store in Chinatown (my first time to a lfs in a looong time) and they had a few beautiful baby jardini aros for sale, I quickly walked out before I have the guy bag one up for me. It seem inevitable that I just had to buy a new fish, so the addiction lives on. :(

Jason

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2005
Wow thats a pretty fish, probably outa my price range atm. But i'd love to see pics of it grown up a bit. Are the as aggressive as i've been told?

jason

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
Although not really considered a "platinum" jardini, it's pretty close. As far as I know, they're not very common. I was shocked at the price though, at $60, it's considered a steal (if the fish retains that color).

It'd be perfect only if he has some nice widebar tigers to go along with it.

Li, you know I'll probably have to give it up once it out-grows my tiny tank. Want to be a future nanny for this fish?:naughty:

Jason

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2005
I guess i'm odd, but i've never kept one...i'm not sure whats so ineresting about Dats. I might have to try keeping one or two and seeing for myself. I like the way they look but normally dont get my interest enough to pay what i've seen asked for them. Arrowana on the other hand i can completely understand peoples obsession with. I saw an asian at the toledo zoo and spent about an hour staring at it.

Nice price btw

jason

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i can be the nanny

rollerboy244

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2005
i just got my first leichardti today it was a tough decision as i love jardinis.i could not find one decent picture of a leichardti on the net but there are tons of good jardini photos my leichardti is nicer than i thought-mail order fish ate already when i was feeding my cycling fish flakes

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store