Two nile perch from Exotic Fish Shop

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
THE END

Ironically, just a week later (!) I had to kill the other one myself... as a consequence of our venture applying for licenses to exhibit prohibited and conditional fish species and the ensuing inspections by the Florida Wildlife Commission. (Will be covered in a separate thread. Please, don't ask any questions in this thread.)

One and the other. A 6" ruler is enclosed for reference.

100_8614.JPG100_8617.JPG

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Link to the thread viktor?

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
What do you know? This adventure has been reborn out of total hopelessness and oblivion.

I think I killed the smaller Nile perch from the prior try with two of them via thiaminase (and perhaps our barramundi as well). Now that I think I might know better AND we have the license to keep Nile Perch in Florida, this second try has a potential of being more successful:

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
What do you know? This adventure has been reborn out of total hopelessness and oblivion.

I think I killed the smaller Nile perch from the prior try with two of them via thiaminase (and perhaps our barramundi as well). Now that I think I might know better AND we have the license to keep Nile Perch in Florida, this second try has a potential of being more successful:

Nicely done. Relentless MFKing on display here, pretty impressive to me that youve had the patience to actually go through the tedious process to attain that license. Seems like its not "THE END" after all.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

Bsixxx

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
There is a seller on EBay that has been selling them for some months now.
Pretty tempting,Iooked it up and found it right after I saw your mention in one of your previous posts.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store