My Monster 900 G

Jdreal21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2014
Miami fl
Thank you. Just curious, Would like to see your style. Any pics ?
I didn't mean it like that Just to tall for me I see it for matinence I don't like magnet cleaners so getting it clean on the bottom and its 4 feet tall forget about it but not just that I like them wide just preference I would have made it a 6 foot square island in the middle of the room 24 inches tall couches all around lol still love your tank Nice work

The Claw

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
So. Cal
Thanks brotha
I didn't mean it like that Just to tall for me I see it for matinence I don't like magnet cleaners so getting it clean on the bottom and its 4 feet tall forget about it but not just that I like them wide just preference I would have made it a 6 foot square island in the middle of the room 24 inches tall couches all around lol still love your tank Nice work[/QUOT
I didn't mean it like that Just to tall for me I see it for matinence I don't like magnet cleaners so getting it clean on the bottom and its 4 feet tall forget about it but not just that I like them wide just preference I would have made it a 6 foot square island in the middle of the room 24 inches tall couches all around lol still love your tank Nice work
No worries brotha, we all have our preferences ;-)

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
A tank like that is serious....moving it in the room...lighting it. Months of planning. Filtration. If it were filled with comets, it'd still be a thing of acrylic beauty. It's a beautiful tank, and it's in a beautiful room. Mine's in a cheap little office built off the back of my house. Nice P-bass, and what is that lone cichlid in there? A Midas, a Vieja? I love it.

How long has it been set up?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Wow that's a beast of a tank I'm impressed nice work :cool:
Its just made me once again realise I need a bigger house lol :)

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Wow, beautiful tank!
Love the kelberi

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Nice man. Is that on the ground level ? Basement underneath ? If so did you have to re enforce the floor?

blackwolf911

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
new york
that tank is beautiful .. I'm jealous ..get rid of those peacock bass before you have to bust the ceiling out to get them out.. they just get too big and eat too much IMO

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store