what's your worst purchase

hawkerw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 17, 2012
Montana
A FX5 or lets say for a short while I was a Member of the "FX5....Uber Filter Club". I've since been kicked out with a dishonarble discharge:nilly:

codyish125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2010
oc
Sad to say but.on a drunk spree after playing some billiards.(24beers) and some Chinese concoction live octopus and lime.i bought a baby alligator, knife fish13", and some how half of a biker.and to top it of some pacu...10 of them..went home and was so excited my gf thought i was on dope...finally tossed all of the new extreme machines in my tank..and just 4 days ago i have heart break..my gator got under the house and squished:banghead: and for the other fish i got...they were all in a Malay and looked discussing.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

aceyoda

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2013
NoDaK
My old Flower Horn one of the first fish i bought. He grew and started killing every thing in my 75 gal So I had to by him his own tank and thin another bigger tank. Next i got tired of a one fish tank so wasted allot of money buying fish twice his size just to watch him kill them in 5 min. Finally I got a large female that he tolerated except once the female was introduced he turned on me. He woldn't let me pet him any more and even took a nickel sized chunk out of my arm when cleaning the tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store