Photo-Edit 1.0 .....

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Sorry I thought the thread died out so I totally missed these comments till I went add some more pics.

I'm pretty sure if they comm'd well enough you'd have a tank dedicated to crenicichla. The Inirida haven't colored up too well yet, but they have the wet pet personality so it works out. When I feed now I get splashed.
I really would, I'm really starting to like pikes. They're rare in the hobby, full of personality and many of them have some amazing colors. Glad to hear about the Inirida, I'm sure they'll color up for you soon and they'll be as stunning as they are already interesting.

Amazing photos!
Thank you! I appreciate the compliment. I try hard to get decent pics and many get dumped along the way I'm glad some of them where worth the effort.

Couple more pics for the thread
IMG_4211#2.JPG
IMG_4279#2.JPG
IMG_4300#2.JPG
IMG_4490#2.JPG

Reactions: crenicichla444

milkman407

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2006
in a house
that picture of parrot ( think 3rd from last on first post ) is that a red mammon? shoot me a pm with a reply <3

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
that picture of parrot ( think 3rd from last on first post ) is that a red mammon? shoot me a pm with a reply <3
milkman407 milkman407 The picture below this response was the second from last in my first post and was bought from Wan Nangs SKKP and Red Mammon Breeding Farm in Taiwan as a Red Mammon but I call him a SKKP because until he fully developed I didn't want to make any confusing claims. Plus since he didn't come from the originator of Red Mammons but is instead bred by Wan Nang hoping to replicate the way a Red Mammon looks I'm unsure what to accurately call him. Sorry don't mean to make my response complex but I'm trying to be responsible and not misrepresent anything.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store