koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Nice! We need in tank pics man!
Unfortunately the two Macro and the Jegui where put in my two oldest 75's which are scratched to heck and also have no lights. Plus my Macro experience isn't quite what Vin Kutty experienced. His Macro was very peaceful while mine show high levels of aggression to each other. This lead the sub to develop a bad case of ich which soon spread to the dom. It's under control thankfully but man do they look bad right now.

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Wow.. very good collection and very nice documentation!

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Thanks man, the best part is I eventually started taking in bag picks to document when the fish came into my possession. Before that I could never remember when I got a fish. It's the little things like that, that change the hobby for a person. For me it made me become more attached as well as a better fishkeeper since I became very aware how short my fish life could be if I wasn't being dedicated enough.

Reactions: crenicichla444

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Wow duuude!

Those are some nice fish!

Will go through this thread later but damn man! Diversity!

Reactions: koltsixx

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
... but damn man! Diversity! ...
Diversity is what you are being taught to appreciate to the utmost, ain't it? ... Per:
... Mm.. but then again.. we are a humanitarian super power, i really wouldnt know who to report her to.. i'd probably get a 2 day course from a priviliged lady with sea shell glasses who will teach me to embrace the cultural differences of my girlfriend being a russian spy...

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Good catch, thats a curve ball with some implications haha..

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Wow duuude!

Those are some nice fish!

Will go through this thread later but damn man! Diversity!
Thanks bro. I just wish the thread had all the fish I've ever kept. Couple more pics of recent additions for when you go through the thread later and anyone else who hopefully enjoys my pics.
img_5341#2.jpg
img_5356#2.jpg
img_5351#2.jpg
img_5359#2.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store