First time buyer from aquascape

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Did you read all the pages? Yes you're right but it was sick before and got worse after transit
Yeah. All of the whining and this is bull sure was interesting. If it was sick when it was shipped it shouldn't have been shipped but when it gets worse in your tank AquaScape AquaScape has nothing to do with it.

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Yeah. All of the whining and this is bull sure was interesting. If it was sick when it was shipped it shouldn't have been shipped but when it gets worse in your tank it has nothing to do with AquaScape AquaScape .
You don't make any sense right now. He bought a sick fish and the sick fish got even more sick and it has nothing to do with the vendor?? Hmm

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
You don't make any sense right now. He bought a sick fish and the sick fish got even more sick and it has nothing to do with the vendor?? Hmm
I'm making perfect sense. He has a sick fish, he complains about sick fish, treats sick fish by not fallowing directions correctly, then complains that said fish isn't doing better. If it's getting sicker in his tank he's obviously not doing something right.

Reactions: f22

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
I'm just wondering why Nichole or the owner or someone affiliated with the company is not replying on here clearly we know they viewed this thread.

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
I'm making perfect sense. He has a sick fish, he complains about sick fish, treats sick fish by not fallowing directions correctly, then complains that said fish isn't doing better. If it's getting sicker in his tank he's obviously not doing something right.
No I get it but it should've not been sick in the first place.

The issue is communication with the vendor. Okay it's a sick fish now what? honestly if this was me I wouldnt even placed the order after it didn't come properly like I said in the early post. I had a bad feeling when they didn't know how to ship this thing:::

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
No I get it but it should've not been sick in the first place.

The issue is communication with the vendor. Okay it's a sick fish now what? honestly if this was me I wouldnt even placed the order after it didn't come properly like I said in the early post. I had a bad feeling when they didn't know how to ship this thing:::
From what I know this used to be a fairly decent store with excellent everything but now I'm not so sure.

I'm curious do any of the jersey guys experience this?
shookONES shookONES UnstoppableJayD UnstoppableJayD HarleyK HarleyK mrrobxc mrrobxc tiger15 tiger15 Charney Charney

lightsout

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2015
Amazon
Uh yes, I did see the original pictures and it looked to arrive fine. The poster even acknowledged that, it wasnt until later that the poster began to see something going on AFTER the fact.

That's the dice you roll when you have a fished shipped to you, Ive had this happen to me at times (ammonia burns) and guess what, I didnt go crying like a baby asking for a refund. I treated the fish like I would any other time.

ammonia burns does NOT = a sick fish. Its more than likely an ammonia burn that then got a secondary infection. Treat the fish and move on.

The vendor is not at fault here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thekid

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Ive
From what I know this used to be a fairly decent store with excellent everything but now I'm not so sure.

I'm curious do any of the jersey guys experience this?
shookONES shookONES UnstoppableJayD UnstoppableJayD HarleyK HarleyK mrrobxc mrrobxc tiger15 tiger15 Charney Charney
I haven't done business with them yet. I browse their site often but never pulled the trigger.

Quason778

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2014
Washington, DC
I bought a 6" Aimara from Aquascape about a month ago. The only issue I had with them was more on the communication end. I ordered the fish early a Monday morning and was told all week that the fish was going to be shipped out and it never was. I just jumped in my car the following Saturday and drove from D.C. to N.J. ( 3 1/2 hr drive) and picked the fish up. The fish was in great condition and I chose the one I wanted. I will order from them in the future, but they really need to work on communicating with the customer better.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store