Official Meme Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
They're getting really popular around here. It's like all the kids want bikes but can't shift...
I see a few tooling around but I actually see more dirt bikes in motion than scooters.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
There are a lot of people with what's called a ruckus here.
Ruckus,are they those small scooters that look like they were built with a bunch of spare sparts?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have seen them around too!
That one looks very clean compared to what I've seen out there.There was this group of damned near twenty guys riding on them one day.I was at an intersection waiting for the light to change when I happened to spot them approaching in my rear view mirror.They were these small shapes getting closer and closer yet not appearing any bigger the closer they got lol.Some of them looked like they were right out of a Mad Max movie.I really got a kick out of seeing them.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Aaroncboo1

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2012
Lockport IL
Well they're real cheap too so that helps plus you put some off road tires on them and they're not too bad off road... and that's coming from somebody who has had to chase cows through a field on a Goldwing

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well they're real cheap too so that helps plus you put some off road tires on them and they're not too bad off road... and that's coming from somebody who has had to chase cows through a field on a Goldwing
Right,I remember looking them up online after I got home that afternoon.

Aaroncboo1

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2012
Lockport IL
I've had my CDL and motorcycle license since I was 18 and I only know about 6 people of my friends and family that can drive stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store