Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Quite a few of those names I am not familiar with.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Finally,Fin Balor!.....so,he pins Rusev AND Roman Reigns cleanly in two separate matches in one night.....that was no debut,that was a takeover!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Who care about him? Sasha Banks won the Woman's belt!

Did you see her fall outside the ring?
Lol,no I guess I missed it as I was skimming through her match....don't much care to look at the divas since AJ flew the coop.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Lol,no I guess I missed it as I was skimming through her match....don't much care to look at the divas since AJ flew the coop.
I found a video that jumps around in the match but it doesn't show it, but she dove out of the ring and landed face and upper chest first. Lucky she didn't break her neck.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I found a video that jumps around in the match but it doesn't show it, but she dove out of the ring and landed face and upper chest first. Lucky she didn't break her neck.
Damn.I'll have to check my dvr and see if I didn't delete the show already as I would like to see that.
I did see the Rock's other cousin make her debut.She's a little on the "hippy" side if you get my drift.I guess they brought her in to replace Tamina who they seem to have turned their backs on....in typical WWE fashion.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Damn.I'll have to check my dvr and see if I didn't delete the show already as I would like to see that.
I did see the Rock's other cousin make her debut.She's a little on the "hippy" side if you get my drift.I guess they brought her in to replace Tamina who they seem to have turned their backs on....in typical WWE fashion.
Yea, they could have done something with Tamina.

I was actually impressed with Balor's win over Romans Reigns

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yea, they could have done something with Tamina.

I was actually impressed with Balor's win over Romans Reigns
Yeah it was a good match but I was hoping Balor would come out for the match in his full "demon" regalia.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store