Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have to disagree. I think Demon King takes it clean. I wouldn't be too upset as I love Rollins, but I think the brass is very high on Devitt despite Vince's usual affinity towards big men.
I like Rollins too but I hope that you are right about Demon King.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have to disagree. I think Demon King takes it clean. I wouldn't be too upset as I love Rollins, but I think the brass is very high on Devitt despite Vince's usual affinity towards big men.
Well I'll be damned.....Demon King pulled it off...suddenly,wwe is exciting again.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
so i heard about the summerslam main event yesterday with brock and orton.

in the mma forum some were saying brock went off script and busted orton up with elbows. caused a huge gash that needed 10 stitches

To summarize what happened:

- Brock is known for "suplexes" in the WWE, with record of 16 in one match
- Brock was supposed to beat the suplex record in this match against Randy Orton
- Randy was sandbagging (purposely making himself heavy) throughout the match, making Lesnar have to suplex dead weight and the suplexes looked less effective than usual because of this
- Brock got legitimately pissed
- Brock took off his gloves and GNP'd Orton into a bloody pulp

Orton was supposed to lose by pinfall, but could not continue after being busted open

The ref received the call to end the match 10 min earlier than scheduled, with a TKO call which is super rare in WWE, happens every few years if wrestler cannot continue

what do you guys think?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i don't know how much of the details are true, i am just basically repeating what i read from other people

either way, i've personally never seen a cut like that in pro wrestling. that is a legit cut from a legit landed elbow, scripted or not. whether or not it was in the script to get bloody, the extent of that injury was not planned. that's something straight out of an mma fight

from what i understand, they rarely give out tko victories, only in the event someone can't continue.

also i read people talking about how Lesnar has been known for this, when he broke Hardcore Holly's neck on purpose back in 2002/2003 when Hardcore Holly was sandbagging his powerbomb.

so you wrasslin fans tell me, am i a real fight fan fooled by fake fighting? lol

did orton agree to take realistic elbows to that extreme for his the job?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nice looking gore but......
download.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
so i just got trolled by the wwe then? fml
Yeah they are very good at that lol....First of all they couldn't just have Lesnar pin Orton in his first big match after being out for so long so a TKO was a convenient way for Lesnar to win while not having Orton cleanly pinned..

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
if that is the kind of cuts they be doing now, that's next level

last i followed pro wrestling they were still doing the razor cuts to get the bleeding

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
if that is the kind of cuts they be doing now, that's next level

last i followed pro wrestling they were still doing the razor cuts to get the bleeding
Actually,most of the blading and cutting has been all but banned by Vince Mcmahon but they do call upon it if something extra is thought to be needed in a big PPV match.I wouldn't be shocked if it was Brock's idea and agreed to by Orton of course.We may never know how much intended damage done to Orton was agreed upon but I don't think Lesnar meant to rip him open with the elbow strikes....I tend to think that if Lesnar was really beating on Orton out of malice then he would have been struggling to get up and defend himself rather than lay there and make Brock look good.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store