“Out of Stock”-Moba

snake_charmer

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2006
Michigan
Seems everywhere I look all the Moba fronts are listed out of stock. The few I can find are questionable sites at best. I did find these:

I would prefer a recommendation off of here from others who have received some from a vendor they’ve done business with in the past. Sorry, if this gets asked once a week lol.

Reactions: puffers4puffers

Jojo w

Feeder Fish
May 19, 2021
I baught my moba from there the quality and price cant be beat. Ordering another quad from them to add to my colony.

Reactions: snake_charmer

ken31cay

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands
Seems everywhere I look all the Moba fronts are listed out of stock. The few I can find are questionable sites at best. I did find these:

I would prefer a recommendation off of here from others who have received some from a vendor they’ve done business with in the past. Sorry, if this gets asked once a week lol.
Pretty sure this is the sister site of https://cichlidsandherps.net/ based in Mississippi. Alison Lowe is the operator. I'm ordered several times from her in the past 2 years. I highly recommend them.

Reactions: snake_charmer

snake_charmer

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2006
Michigan
Thank you for the responses. This is the sort of reassurance I was looking for with ordering from an unknown website for myself. Especially with high end purchases like that.

Also, there’s a shop out of Cleveland that deals with rare Frontosas as well. Unfortunately, they don’t ship but if you fly for free or have free miles to use it could be an option.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store