02-07-17 Super rare list from all around the world!

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Thank you fugupuff fugupuff for the Nodosus. Money well spent on fish that aren't readily available. Came in well packed and shipped well/quick. I hope you continue to supply us hobbyists and everyone here gets a chance at some Rarefish!

Reactions: fugupuff

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Thank you fugupuff fugupuff for the Nodosus. Money well spent on fish that aren't readily available. Came in well packed and shipped well/quick. I hope you continue to supply us hobbyists and everyone here gets a chance at some Rarefish!
Thanks for all the support in our business. As it grows I will strive to bring in more rare fish, keeping it rare. Sometimes people ask me for a certain common fish, the reason I don't have it is I need to stay true to our name, Rare Fish!

Keemofish4ever

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2015
The Car
Thanks for all the support in our business. As it grows I will strive to bring in more rare fish, keeping it rare. Sometimes people ask me for a certain common fish, the reason I don't have it is I need to stay true to our name, Rare Fish!
Just waiting for some crenicichla zebrina haha =)

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
Is it still impossible to get tiger scats still? Was thinking of them as tankmates for the gatf, but looks like they were impossible to obtain the last couple years but havent found any new postings about them in the last 1-2 years.

They look gorgeous from the pics I have found.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
who bought all the goonch's man =[ :(:mad:
someone sell me one of theirs lol xD

Bad Kitty

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2017
How often do the Toxotes Blythii's come up? Looking towards the end of summer to get 1-3 of them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store