10'x14' 2500 Gallon Plywood Stingray Pond

KTrain

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2011
Columbus, Ohio
This is incredible. I'm considering getting a Ray, when I do I'll be sure to come and see what you have to offer!

Camaronator

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2012
Charleston, WV
random question not really related to the build - would it hurt anything to swim in your monster pond? I'm planning a pretty large build myself and id love to get in it with a snorkle and hand feed my fish.

Awesome setup btw

Jake_Df

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2011
Austin, TX
haha i think someone should do that, just make a huge tank and stock it with guppies theyve been breeding for a while, once you get say, 2000 or so in there, take one of your monster fish and throw it in there and watch the chaos begin
ive been wanting to do that forever

Jake_Df

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2011
Austin, TX
this is amazing. i want to do this type thing except not with rays. prob natives.

bonesb66

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2010
Birmingham
Just read this when i saw your other pond up for sale - read all 22 pages and it was a fantastic read, great when you can see them from start to finish with proper detailed updates to actually help other people build.

I can say for sure when i build my own tank i'll adopt parts of your build into mine.

I know you don't get chance to get over your friends house much as you said but any follow up on the tank and it's performance would be great to hear.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store