2024 Best Aquarium app

LungfishLover1

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2023
It is called Fishi and trust me it is the best aquarium app on the app store right now, If they don't have a feature or species you can email them and they will have it added in their next weekly update, amazing team too, all I did was send in a couple of species that I wanted in the app and they ended up giving me free lifetime premium for helping out. highly recommend you check it out, wildly underrated app.

IMG_3108.PNG

Kayden

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2018
Arkansas
Does it work with saltwater as well?

Irecruitfish

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2016
Chicago area
It is called Fishi and trust me it is the best aquarium app on the app store right now, If they don't have a feature or species you can email them and they will have it added in their next weekly update, amazing team too, all I did was send in a couple of species that I wanted in the app and they ended up giving me free lifetime premium for helping out. highly recommend you check it out, wildly underrated app.

View attachment 1538508
Is it like an aqua advisor (website) where it gives you compatibility of species?

LungfishLover1

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2023
Is it like an aqua advisor (website) where it gives you compatibility of species?
right now it only advises you on tank size and shoal size but they might add species compadability in the future, it does say if fish are peaceful or agressive though

Trouser Bark

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2022
If it allows you to log parameters you could project what your water will be like in x time. You could then decide what your upper comfort threshold for NO3 might be and make informed projections as to when you'd hit that number based on historical data. You'd have to set a feed volume and schedule for that to work and not make any other changes to the tank but that's an interesting option.

I've been tracking all that for ages but don't do anything w/ the data other than write it on my tank both pre and post WC.

(edit: Never mind. On the Apple app store site the developer tells you there are in-app purchases and you move forward assuming that and analytical data on what you do on the web is what they're after. You enter a bit of info and get to a screen that says your trial is free then it's five bucks a month on an auto-billing. Yeah, no. Deleted.)

Last edited:

LungfishLover1

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2023
If it allows you to log parameters you could project what your water will be like in x time. You could then decide what your upper comfort threshold for NO3 might be and make informed projections as to when you'd hit that number based on historical data. You'd have to set a feed volume and schedule for that to work and not make any other changes to the tank but that's an interesting option.

I've been tracking all that for ages but don't do anything w/ the data other than write it on my tank both pre and post WC.

(edit: Never mind. On the Apple app store site the developer tells you there are in-app purchases and you move forward assuming that and analytical data on what you do on the web is what they're after. You enter a bit of info and get to a screen that says your trial is free then it's five bucks a month on an auto-billing. Yeah, no. Deleted.)
Yeah it has features like that

HUKIT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2010
Crystal Lake, Illinois
I might be an old fashioned dinosaur but I maintain 40 plus tanks and the last thing I want is more technology in my life. To each their own but part of my enjoyment in keeping fish is getting away from all that. A whiteboard and dry erase markers are enough.

Reactions: deeda
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store