FREE 550g GlassCages.com aquarium

Night Ranger

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2023
If I wasn't already past the 3/4 point of my 96x48x37 build I would have gladly bought the tank from you. I already have the 3/4" low iron
glass ready to be installed but have one more panel to fiberglass and epoxy. On top of that I live in Jacksonville.😔 I should have put it out
there that I was interested in a large aquarium back in late December of last year.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I was talking to my Uncle about possibly getting it from you Rob but then I saw that it was pending. Just like Viktor I hope you get something for it as it'd be nice to have a win, win. You getting something for it and a dedicated hobbyist getting a great tank for a great deal.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Hi Rob, could you please update Kolt, me, and the rest of us on the status of this deal? I don't want to be presumptive or wayward, but is the deal pending because of me showing interest or have you finally got an offer we pray for?

- If you are about to sell it, it'd be awesome.
- If not, and Kolt is ready to get it, that's even better.
- Again, as a last resort, if you want to work with me, I am ready too, and we could go to the PMs to discuss details, if you'd rather, from here.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Hi Rob, could you please update Kolt, me, and the rest of us on the status of this deal? I don't want to be presumptive or wayward, but is the deal pending because of me showing interest or have you finally got an offer we pray for?

- If you are about to sell it, it'd be awesome.
- If not, and Kolt is ready to get it, that's even better.
- Again, as a last resort, if you want to work with me, I am ready too, and we could go to the PMs to discuss details, if you'd rather, from here.
Thanks Viktor! I was considering it, but upon further consideration it would be an inconvenience to Rob as it would require time for me to plan, etc. Not only would I have to rent a truck and some movers I would not be able to get the tank through any of the doors. I have an extremely large shed I was going to store it int as I planned on adding some sliding patio doors in the very near future of my house, but I digress. To make a long story short I think it would be great if you got it. I hope you and Rob can work it out and I also hope to see it set up and running in a future thread.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Thanks Viktor! I was considering it, but upon further consideration it would be an inconvenience to Rob as it would require time for me to plan, etc. Not only would I have to rent a truck and some movers I would not be able to get the tank through any of the doors. I have an extremely large shed I was going to store it int as I planned on adding some sliding patio doors in the very near future of my house, but I digress. To make a long story short I think it would be great if you got it. I hope you and Rob can work it out and I also hope to see it set up and running in a future thread.
oh no- i'm willing to work with someone who is willing to plan to come and get it lol. If either of you will commit to it, I'd work with you. I want the use of my back porch back dammit!! I've long since given up on getting money for it, I just want the thing gone so I can move on with my life

PennReels84

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
South Jersey
It didn’t fall through! miss communication on my part

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
oh no- i'm willing to work with someone who is willing to plan to come and get it lol. If either of you will commit to it, I'd work with you. I want the use of my back porch back dammit!! I've long since given up on getting money for it, I just want the thing gone so I can move on with my life
You should make the call, it seems. It's all in your hands. Neither Kolt nor I have expectations or would push for it, not wanting ( too proud? :) ) to look like sponges and problem profiteers. I am sure both of us will patiently wait for you to make up your mind.

So...

- There seems to be hope for your deal with PenReels84?
- There seems to be hope for Kolt getting it.
- But as soon as you told me to come and get it, I could plan and be there the next day or within a few days time. It's a 12 hour roundtrip for me plus time at your place.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I thought PennReels84 PennReels84 was backing out based on the way he phrased a text, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Still pending pickup on Friday. Apologies for the confusion everyone.

And there's no concern over being viewed as a problem profiteer or the like. This tank is part of a compromise made with my now ex wife and is an artifact of the past, and one of the last things I have preventing me from having a true clean slate. I simply want it gone. I have more dollars than sense, I can afford to eat this loss.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store