koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Let's see pics of trout Crenicichla
Hey Rob, figured I'd help you and Wes by supplying the pics. Wes has 8 pieces right now but I'm taking at least 2 of them off his hands so get em while you can. :) Also just a quick heads up I believe only the males have the spots.
First pics was taken by Amazing Fish
Trout Pike.jpg
Wes Pic
Troucha pike.JPG

Reactions: Gr8KarmaSF

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Got these Giant Trevally from Wes Nov 2015. Already at 12" in less than a year. Still kept in brackish. Great shoaling fish and easy to keep. Will take pellets. Seasonal fish so get them while they're available. This is not a paid announcement.haha

Reactions: fugupuff

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Got these Giant Trevally from Wes Nov 2015. Already at 12" in less than a year. Still kept in brackish. Great shoaling fish and easy to keep. Will take pellets. Seasonal fish so get them while they're available. This is not a paid announcement.haha
Thanks for the pictures. This group that I got are mostly all high backed ones. I'm really digging them. I'm going to keep a group for sure. and start a new brackish collection of fish!!!

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
sorry, I looks like I won't have pictures up for a few more days. Super busy with my day job, and having to put all these fish away. and shipping out a ton of fish as well

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Wes, I would love to see a pic (when you have time) of the A. crassipinis. And, do you know if they're a m/f pair? Lastly, would you be willing to sell just the crassipinnis?

Reactions: mrrobxc

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Thanks for the pictures. This group that I got are mostly all high backed ones. I'm really digging them. I'm going to keep a group for sure. and start a new brackish collection of fish!!!
I should of mentioned that only the one closes to the ruler is a GT Caranx Ignobilis (high back). The others are bigeyes Caranx Sexfasciatus. I like the GT better.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store