A very strange question for you.

Venom Stinger

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2006
Arlington,Va.
now i not even sure you will even know the answer to this but i would really like to know what you think.
I am going to get back into stingrays and i am going to breeding canadian night crawlers for food.
what i plan on doing is setting two weeks worth of worms in different containers.
i plan on feeding the worms oatmeal and your bio gold. i am going to crush it up and sprinkle it over the soil.
Now, my question is, will the benefits the worms get from eating the Bio gold transfer to the stingrays?

i understand if you have no idea. i am going to try it either way. i jus want a professional opinion.
Thanks A lot.

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
There will be a benefit feeding the earthworms the Cichlid Bio-Gold+, but two weeks will be too long to get the maximum impact as the digestive tract of the worm is relatively short. We would suggest feeding the worms the Cichlid Bio-Gold+ about 4 days before feeding the stingrays for the best results. Also, depending on the size of the rays, you might consider the Sinking Carnivore Pellets or the Massivore Delite which are excellent pellets to transition the rays to thus avoiding any bacteria or parasite issues with the worms.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store