Adding Quarter sized Red Bellies to a already established Red Belly Shoal

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
lmao getting all worked up. i told him his tank is too small and told him my setup
to give him a perspective.if i wanted to brag i would have done it in the means of
photography and videos showing my prized fishes and actually spend the money
on a water proof casing and camera to get footage underwater for my 4k/g setup.
i didnt say 5-6 fish for a school to shoal was a large
number i said it was enough dont be putting words in my mouth i didnt say. and
we're not talking about the lake or ocean here there are limitations in home aquaria.
and just cause i sold my group at around 6" doesnt mean i didnt have others lol.
also im not judging u because your new here i could care less if you've been here
since the start or just joined a minute ago im just correcting whats wrong. and again
a shoal as "webster" said is a number of fish swimming together not the actual
number of fish. i said 5-6 in a school is enough to shoal together. so get your facts
straight and read the definition thoroughly my 8 year old nephew understands
this its not hard lol. "fake tough guy keyboard gangsta nonsense" ? lmao
i didnt act "fake" nor did i act like a "tough guy" or "gangsta" so the only "nonsense"
here is your gibberish. i have nothing more to say so theres no reason to pm
you nor do i have anything to settle with you but if u want to continue you can
send me a pm instead so bye felicia.

B. Hizzle

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2016
2up 2down
smh

5-6 is more than enough for a "shoal"

i said 5-6 in a school is enough to shoal together. so get your facts straight
Yo perhaps you should read more thoroughly and maybe you should get your 8 year old nephew to help you get your facts straight.

You know all you really had to do was man up and say hey man I shouldn't have called you stupid, that was out of line and uncalled for. But you can't do that because you're not a real man, which is aka fake.

im just correcting whats wrong

If you want to make corrections, I suggest starting with yourself and correct your arrogant and disrespectful attitude.

Right now you're just like typical suburban America, walk around with your nose in the air and think you're better than everyone not in your circle and have the right to be disrespectful and spit unprovoked insults. Then when someone calls you out and says hey man that aint right, you just try to play it off, like heehee why you so worked up, heehee. That's cool, keep it up and eventually you will run into Debo who will whoop your azz just like he did Felicia's.

B. Hizzle

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2016
2up 2down
Richard8oh8 Richard8oh8

Yo let me be the one to say sorry your thread was jacked and turned into something it shouldn't have. I suggest get one of the mod's to just close this thing because its going nowhere.

Good luck bruh, wish you the best.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
smh

tomojsg said:
5-6 is more than enough for a "shoal"

tomojsg said:
i said 5-6 in a school is enough to shoal together. so get your facts straight

Yo perhaps you should read more thoroughly and maybe you should get your 8 year old nephew to help you get your facts straight.

same meaning phrased differently. this is in a aquarium setting where 5-6 fish
is more than enough in number to "shoal/swim" together in a "home aquarium"
owned by a hobbyist not the vast ocean or river. things are said in perspective
& scaled down for the home aquaria and the average hobbyists not the wild
where you would see hundreds and thousands of fish shoaling there are limitations
in a aquarium kept privately by hobbyists. i dont need a 8 year old to comprehend
what im saying on a fish forum for aquarium hobbyists and privately owned aquariums, not farms or government hatcheries and etc. should have been clear
as day when someone on here is asking in regards to their own home aquarium.

You know all you really had to do was man up and say hey man I shouldn't have called you stupid, that was out of line and uncalled for. But you can't do that because you're not a real man, which is aka fake.

man up for what? cause i quote and quote said "cant fix stupid" and indirectly
called you stupid. cry me a river... why dont you "MAN" up and stop being fixated on a little insult over the internet and stop crying like a little girl. or
did i hurt your feelings cause i called you stupid indirectly when you really are stupid?

im not a "real man" because i didn't apologize for a little in-direct insult
over the internet? and that makes me "fake" because i chose to not
apologize & not because i "cant" then what does that make you? someone
who gets fixated and worked up over a in-direct insult over the internet.

If you want to make corrections, I suggest starting with yourself and correct your arrogant and disrespectful attitude.

you running out of things to say now or what? because i wasn't being arrogant
or disrespectul & you were the one who came at me with your sarcastic attitude/
tone with the "ok sure thing bruh" only thing i did was correct you b/c u thought a shoal wasthe physical number of fish swimming together when a shoal means a large number or in the hobby's case/perspective a number of fish "swimming together" fyi a number/group of fish. group = 3 or more = a number of fish. so
why dont you correct your own attitude.

5-6 is more than enough for a shoal? so shoal = more than 1.

ok, sure thing bruh.

Right now you're just like typical suburban America, walk around with your nose in the air and think you're better than everyone not in your circle and have the right to be disrespectful and spit unprovoked insults. Then when someone calls you out and says hey man that aint right, you just try to play it off, like heehee why you so worked up, heehee. That's cool, keep it up and eventually you will run into Debo who will whoop your azz just like he did Felicia's.

why thank you! i am an american living in the suburbs & quite proud
to be frank as these house prices are pretty steep and only getting
higher and i got a very good deal on it.

you made the assumption that i think im better than everyone. all i did was share
my previous setup of my previously owned group to give him ideas on how to better take care of his rbps when you came in with the quote quoted above. i wasnt
being disrespectful or arrogant and if anything you were the one being arrogant
with what you said in the quote. you didnt have to reply to my comments, you
weren't involved in the conversation but you did anyways with that arrogant &
sarcastic tone. so who's being arrogant, who's being disrespectful huh?

i wasn't playing anything off, i just said it as how i saw it that's it,
plain and simple.

so your saying you "called me out" but my in-directed insult was
"unprovoked"? which is it man? don't contradict yourself.

maybe i will keep it up i'd like to run into terry crews he's a funny guy
and im a fan so it'll be a awesome experience to meet him.

bye felicia~

B. Hizzle

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2016
2up 2down
why thank you! i am an american living in the suburbs & quite proud
to be frank as these house prices are pretty steep and only getting
higher and i got a very good deal on it.

you made the assumption that i think im better than everyone. all i did was share
my previous setup of my previously owned group to give him ideas on how to better take care of his rbps when you came in with the quote quoted above. i wasnt
being disrespectful or arrogant and if anything you were the one being arrogant
with what you said in the quote. you didnt have to reply to my comments, you
weren't involved in the conversation but you did anyways with that arrogant &
sarcastic tone. so who's being arrogant, who's being disrespectful huh?

i wasn't playing anything off, i just said it as how i saw it that's it,
plain and simple.

so your saying you "called me out" but my in-directed insult was
"unprovoked"? which is it man? don't contradict yourself.

maybe i will keep it up i'd like to run into terry crews he's a funny guy
and im a fan so it'll be a awesome experience to meet him.

bye felicia~

At this point am I disrespectful, yes, because I don't like people like you that aren't humble enough to admit when they're wrong. You need to go find your nephew and have him start and post #1 and breakdown this whole thread to you because you are delusional.

Like you said, I was not in the conversation when you called me stupid. Well that's because you didn't have the balls to direct it at me. Your post was to the OP, like some high school drama queen that likes to talk behind peoples back.

Terry Crews?! Terry Crews is not Debo. Why the hell do you keep quoting bye Felicia if you've never seen the movie. Prob because you are either a high school drama queen or some kind of Kardashian or Paris Hilton wannabe, I don't know. But I do know this tomojsg tomojsg , you sir are a dumb ass.

Now you can say I have provoked you. Good luck bruh, you need it.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
At this point am I disrespectful, yes, because I don't like people like you that aren't humble enough to admit when they're wrong. You need to go find your nephew and have him start and post #1 and breakdown this whole thread to you because you are delusional.

Like you said, I was not in the conversation when you called me stupid. Well that's because you didn't have the balls to direct it at me. Your post was to the OP, like some high school drama queen that likes to talk behind peoples back.

Terry Crews?! Terry Crews is not Debo. Why the hell do you keep quoting bye Felicia if you've never seen the movie. Prob because you are either a high school drama queen or some kind of Kardashian or Paris Hilton wannabe, I don't know. But I do know this tomojsg tomojsg , you sir are a dumb ass.

Now you can say I have provoked you. Good luck bruh, you need it.

im not here to be liked by people or be humble, im here for the hobby so
if you want to to be liked and want be around humble people go to church
or what ever religious house or temple you go to.

your a special case... it was in-direct because i was quoting ron white's saying
"you cant fix stupid" which is a very common quote. i wasnt talking behind any
ones back. and your still bringing up the this subject of being called stupid so
you must be stupid being so butt hurt over this sht lol... and my comments has
always been to the op from the beginning until you butted in lol.

your right about terry crews not being deebo though was watching a television
commercial and ended up mentioning him instead, regardless if it's terry crews
or tommy lister ill quote whom ever & what ever i want to quote so come provoke
me some more with your elementary provocation. i dont need luck so good luck
to yourself.

Bye Felicia!~

Reactions: Deathinnumbers

Richard8oh8

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
tomojsg tomojsg @B.Hizzle Guys this negativity is gonna trickle into both of your daily lives. Negativity will only bring more negativity and failure! Id say you guys just agree to disagree and let it go. Noones reputation is on the line here boys! Its a fish forum!! Theres more then enough hate in this world. You guys should look up the Law of attraction.

"Its the thoughts that you think, that controls the vibration you're in, which dictates what you attract in your lives" - Law of Attraction

ALOHA!

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deathinnumbers

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2012
Stuck in a nano cube
tomojsg tomojsg @B.Hizzle Guys this negativity is gonna trickle into both of your daily lives. Negativity will only bring more negativity and failure! Id say you guys just agree to disagree and let it go. Noones reputation is on the line here boys! Its a fish forum!! Theres more then enough hate in this world. You guys should look up the Law of attraction.

"Its the thoughts that you think, that controls the vibration you're in, which dictates what you attract in your lives" - Law of Attraction

ALOHA!

:faceplm

Reactions: Richard8oh8

B. Hizzle

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2016
2up 2down
im not here to be liked by people or be humble, im here for the hobby so
if you want to to be liked and want be around humble people go to church
or what ever religious house or temple you go to.

your a special case... it was in-direct because i was quoting ron white's saying
"you cant fix stupid" which is a very common quote. i wasnt talking behind any
ones back. and your still bringing up the this subject of being called stupid so
you must be stupid being so butt hurt over this sht lol... and my comments has
always been to the op from the beginning until you butted in lol.

your right about terry crews not being deebo though was watching a television
commercial and ended up mentioning him instead, regardless if it's terry crews
or tommy lister ill quote whom ever & what ever i want to quote so come provoke
me some more with your elementary provocation. i dont need luck so good luck
to yourself.

Bye Felicia!~

nah man not butt hurt, but do regret ever engaging in a conversation with your dumb ass

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
nah man not butt hurt, but do regret ever engaging in a conversation with your dumb ass
then stop engaging it's simple as that "dumb ass" self contradicting fool.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store