Albino CK group

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
My gosh they're breathtaking, gorgeous fish!

May I ask what the fish above the knives in the last picture is? He's in the other pics too (obviously) but that's the easiest one to explain where he is. :)
Could be a tiger scat?

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016

May I ask what the fish above the knives in the last picture is? He's in the other pics too (obviously) but that's the easiest one to explain where he is. :)
I see in that tank:
4 Albino Ck
2 Butterfly koi
1 Feng shui aka Flagtail
1 Tiger Scat
1 Rasbora of some sort
wednesday13 wednesday13 , What are the dimensions of the tank? Also, is your name from The One piece Manga?

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Could be a tiger scat?
Nope.

I see in that tank:
4 Albino Ck
2 Butterfly koi
1 Feng shui aka Flagtail
1 Tiger Scat
1 Rasbora of some sort
Its likely one of the koi that's caught my eye.. Its not very clear in any of the pictures but from what I can see it looks so cute! :D

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south

Id guess ur referring to the striped guy? African Tiger Scat... pretty readily available now...there was a time not too long ago where they went for high dollar uber rare. They were absent from the hobby for around 15yrs. Friend of mine gave him to me for "babysitting" a group of rays for him while he went back home overseas for a few months.

Reactions: Hendre

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Nope.

Its likely one of the koi that's caught my eye.. Its not very clear in any of the pictures but from what I can see it looks so cute! :D
J.H. about hit the nail on head with the stock list lol....
4 C.K.
1 pink tail chalecus
2 butterfly koi for cleanup
1 ATS
1 flagtail prochilodus

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Could be a tiger scat?
Id guess ur referring to the striped guy? African Tiger Scat... pretty readily available now...there was a time not too long ago where they went for high dollar uber rare. They were absent from the hobby for around 15yrs. Friend of mine gave him to me for "babysitting" a group of rays for him while he went back home overseas for a few months.
Sorry, on the right hand side... Its 4:40am here and I haven't been able to sleep properly due to idiots on dirt bikes hooning around outside all night, I'm tired and do apologize for that. :oops:

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
I see in that tank:
4 Albino Ck
2 Butterfly koi
1 Feng shui aka Flagtail
1 Tiger Scat
1 Rasbora of some sort
wednesday13 wednesday13 , What are the dimensions of the tank? Also, is your name from The One piece Manga?
dimensions are in the 1st post....4' long, 2' wide, 3' tall...180gal "extra tall"... just like the 150 talls readily available but taller. and my SN? wednesday13 is a band i was very fond of when i joined in 08' lol.... same singer/band members were also called murderdolls, and frankenstein drag queens from planet 13 before that... my cat is named Frankenstein, same time period of my life hahah....

Reactions: J. H.

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
LOL with those CKs and koi, you are going to need a ig upgrade real soon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store