All Variants/Morphs of P. Senegalus?

plopped

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 19, 2023
1000087491.jpg
Here is my golden in a growth tank. Kinda wished she mutated to leucistic one. Please ignore the algae infested plants in background lol.

Reactions: litigator666

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Looks like I'll need to start hunting again. What color does it have when stressed/on white substrate?
They all looked the same. I bought 2 golden, one turned orangish other one looked almost platinum when settled in. my longfin ones are more bronze/brown.

SpecialKay

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 1540475
Here is my golden in a growth tank. Kinda wished she mutated to leucistic one. Please ignore the algae infested plants in background lol.
That's a really nice golden Longfin ngl. Neither of my Longfin holds have finnage that well portioned, or that bright shade.

I do believe you have a boy though. The anal fin on a girl would be thin and translucent.

They all looked the same. I bought 2 golden, one turned orangish other one looked almost platinum when settled in. my longfin ones are more bronze/brown.
Hm, that makes it a bit harder, but the search is on! Hopefully I can find a longfin orange one. It would look so awesome next to a plat!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store