American Bully and mislabeled pit bulls

scriving

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
the cuts
immunknyc;4292382; said:
betagurl i saw you questioned the other forum about my post and pasted it over there. To inform you of why japan didnt bring an akita to the nationals , cause they are considered a natioanal treasure and protected over in japan. They would never be able to fight a protected dog. They have statues up in japan of akitas. Not sayings its my all time favorite. i like presa canarios personnaly. But without getting banned i have let them go in kitchens no rules and have seen akitas maul pitbulls and shake them like rag dolls. People like pits cause they are tuff little dogs and will bite and protect the home. They are some what dumb and unpredictable and not as trainable as other dogs. neither for fighting or for guarding or home protection. people like them cause they are small.. Police and Military use Malamutes, German Shepherd, rottweilers and Akitas.not pits do to bite size and ability to control people not just other animals. not that we ahve got off topic but you bring a pit i can show you another dog when starved and locked in a room for a month you will see a half eaten pitbull.
your statements are ridiclous:irked:

scriving

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
the cuts
hahahha i have never owned a so called game bred dog but i have always wondred is it even worth socializing them with animals at a young age?

bettagurl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hampton VA
Well, I know a lot of people do, because even if they DO become dog aggressive, having them heavily socialized makes it easier to train them to listen a little better around other dogs, like at dog shows or in public... However, some can become truly dog aggressive at a very young age. Some might not 'turn on' until they're several years old, it varies.

Rgaray5396

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Staffy's are awsome.

About the GAME dogs. The og's were really small.. Not like nowadays where all the 'Pits" are huge. American Bully are only to produce money.

Try taking them out on a little jog or even a walk. Thet aren't healthy. If they are in the sun for to long they dehydrate.

The only dog that I've seen the healthiest is Tonka from OGDBLSS Kennels. look em up.

bettagurl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hampton VA
That's not fair to say, Rgaray, just like any other breed American Bullies have been breeders who produce good working dogs, and then they have the ones in it for money...
Click on like 3:58 on this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKTDS9psIcE

Those are a few good Ambullies owned by friends...

There are some freak gamedogs, like Trussels Dum Dum, that boy was like 80pounds. Or Plumbers Alligator - Another huge dog... Their size varied, but the norm was like 40 pounds.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store