And The Winner Of The VIP Red Is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
IT WAS RIGGED I WANT MY ARO!!!!! jokes. congrats sam_cj i'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy it.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
CONGRATS - best raffle EVER!!!! period!!!!

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
sam_cj;518206; said:
Thanks to all of you guys! God knows I could not afford to buy one so he just gave me this as a birthday gift. July 28 was the date I've submitted my entry and that same day is also my birthday. Thanks to MFK my dream has come true! :woot:
Good Stuff bro....you should thank me in person...cuz it is thru my great hands...that your number was picked... :naughty:

JuanTamad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, Fl
Hey Sam,

This is your Uncle Matt, I'm picking up the fish later this month as previously arranged.

Just kidding...Lol.....Congratulations:mwave:

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
Congratulations, sam cj! And Happy belated Birthday to you, as well! :clap

To a fish hobbyist/enthusiast, there couldn't be a much more better present than this... for there is no need for you to dream any longer! :cheers: Happy keeping and enjoy!

sam_cj

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2006
PH
RockyGoldy;518248; said:
Good Stuff bro....you should thank me in person...cuz it is thru my great hands...that your number was picked... :naughty:
thanks a lot bro rocky! :D

sam_cj

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2006
PH
PhullTank57;518282; said:
Congratulations, sam cj! And Happy belated Birthday to you, as well! :clap

To a fish hobbyist/enthusiast, there couldn't be a much more better present than this... for there is no need for you to dream any longer! :cheers: Happy keeping and enjoy!
Thank you very much sir! This is really a dream come for a fish hobbyist like me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store