Any info on breeding C.aurantimaculata?????

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
hi!!! brudders...

any brudders here has successfully succeeded in breeding C.auranti? can any brudders provide some info on the breeding of this breed.

thanxs cheerio!!!!!
aapl76,

Bro, i think the closest thing you'll find to breeding auratis. is shown here at snakeheads.org. Pictures show pair actually displaying spawning/breeding behavior.
snakeheads.org

hmm... last time i seen these two, they were chowing down on Hikari food sticks, freeze dry kril, gachua babies, and even brine shrimp. Funny that they never took feeder fish tho?!! :idea:

Enjoy & good luck! ;)

sen_jie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2005
stunning fishes.... i hav nv breed snakhead myself, but if i am not wrong for a pair of snakehead to breed(manged to read it somewhere in the net as well as in the library).. u need to hav lower PH and also driftwoods in the tank for the fishes to hide and for a breeding spot. if i not wrong, it is advisable to provide sand as the snakeheads will dig a hole in the sand jus underneath a driftwood as its breeding ground... cheers and lots of luck bro..

aapl76

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
新加坡/Singapore
PhullTank57 said:
aapl76,

Bro, i think the closest thing you'll find to breeding auratis. is shown here at snakeheads.org. Pictures show pair actually displaying spawning/breeding behavior.
snakeheads.org

hmm... last time i seen these two, they were chowing down on Hikari food sticks, freeze dry kril, gachua babies, and even brine shrimp. Funny that they never took feeder fish tho?!! :idea:

Enjoy & good luck! ;)
thanxs brudder... :hearts:

aapl76

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
新加坡/Singapore
sen_jie said:
stunning fishes.... i hav nv breed snakhead myself, but if i am not wrong for a pair of snakehead to breed(manged to read it somewhere in the net as well as in the library).. u need to hav lower PH and also driftwoods in the tank for the fishes to hide and for a breeding spot. if i not wrong, it is advisable to provide sand as the snakeheads will dig a hole in the sand jus underneath a driftwood as its breeding ground... cheers and lots of luck bro..
thanxs brudder....think i gotta to read more already... :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store