Any Wrestling Fans

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I forgot to post this the other day,Jerry The King Lawler and his fiance were arrested for domestic violence....of course WWE has suspended him.
Jerry...Jerry...Jerry...

I got some news you may like but I also have bad news.

Rollins won the title from Reigns but Ambrose cashed in on Money in the bank and won it from Rollins.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I liked it most back when there multiple good promotions operating....and I have always liked WWE the least.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Jerry...Jerry...Jerry...

I got some news you may like but I also have bad news.

Rollins won the title from Reigns but Ambrose cashed in on Money in the bank and won it from Rollins.
Lame.I said it before and I'll say it again....Ambrose is not champion caliber but who cares anymore.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just getting around to watching the latest RAW from this past Monday and now I notice along with the chorus of boos Roman recieves he now has to endure chants of "you can't wrestle".

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Just getting around to watching the latest RAW from this past Monday and now I notice along with the chorus of boos Roman recieves he now has to endure chants of "you can't wrestle".
It didn't seem clear as to who that was meant for but Roman was the one who responded. Since there are haters out there I believed it was directed at him as well.

The rumor mill has mentioned Orton's return has been pushed to august but said since it keeps getting moved longer and longer, there is not alot of value in this.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It didn't seem clear as to who that was meant for but Roman was the one who responded. Since there are haters out there I believed it was directed at him as well..
I figured the fans had to be directing that chant at Roman since they are all so in love with Ambrose right now he can do no wrong LOL!....what is wrong with Orton,is he recovering from an injury?

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store