anybody interested in angelfish!

africamonk

Jack Dempsey
Jun 27, 2005
NYC
ash .... show them the plans for your 10,000 gal :drool: tank ...... and lets see what MONSTER really means ....... :)

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
ashdavid said:
I seem to remember people pushing the argument that some people consider different fish as monsters? If this guy likes angels, then I think that is great.
If he like's Angel fish yeah thats fine BUT! .... The title of this forum is MONSTER FISH KEEPERS.
I have no problem with this guy sharing his fish with us all weather they are guppies mollies or angel fish or pikes so stop spittin ya dummy out and chill out it was all a bit of a giggle. :grinno:

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i like full grown jet black angels
thats it
all other angles looks bad

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
I used to buy little nickle sized ones @ 12 for $10, then grow them out til they paired and mated. Sold them @ $20-$30 a pair to my lfs. Took 6-8 months in a 55g long tank with heavy plantings and lots of live food. Made almost enough to support my fish habit

straitjacketstar

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
www.instagram.com
Do you work with those funny looking veil finned angels?
Veil finned fish just aren't my taste. Rediculously long finnage is a good way to ruin a perfectly fine ram, barb, tetra, angel or oscar.
Standard tails look perfect. Hard finding a nice black angel with standard finnage. ;)
Where's about are you located?

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
straitjacketstar said:
Do you work with those funny looking veil finned angels?
Veil finned fish just aren't my taste. Rediculously long finnage is a good way to ruin a perfectly fine ram, barb, tetra, angel or oscar.
Standard tails look perfect. Hard finding a nice black angel with standard finnage. ;)
Where's about are you located?
totally agree with you there

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Big bodied standard fins just like from their native waters are what I like

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store