Anyone heard of Tropical Fish Monthly?

Molino

Feeder Fish
Jan 5, 2004
Alberta, Canada
www.members.shaw.ca
As a PM reply to one of my photo threads in a another forum I got a reply asking to use some of my photos in future issues of "Tropical Fish Monthly" has anyone heard of them? Is it a website, magazine or publication of some type? Are they legit? I couldn't find anything on Google.

Has anyone else had this kind of request? If it is a real/legit publication what should I consider and find out before I agree to let them use my photos?

FYI here is one of the photos in question:

Molino

Feeder Fish
Jan 5, 2004
Alberta, Canada
www.members.shaw.ca
Thanks Aaron, it sounds good. I'll send him an email, find out a little about the publication and see if they have a website. Otherwise as long as they send me a copy with my pics in it that would be cool.

benny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2004
Singapore
We don't get this magazine here in Singapore. In fact, most of the mags here are from UK except TFH and Aquarium.

Cheers,

G

TFH is very agenda oriented. They will do whole issues on one subject and sometimes it's a waste (I subscribe so I get it no matter what). Like the newest issue is all about Livebearers. I have no interest in guppies and hte like (unless it's food for my fish [smilie=mf_laughbounce.gif] ) so it was a waste. And they do have a lot of ads.

But there is no other mag that is better. I am still waiting for my first Report from ACA. We'll see if that is worth the membership.

I would love to get some of those Flowerhorn mags and other stuff from the Far East. Any of you guys back there want to make me a care package? I will gladly pay for them. Just PM me if you can.

benny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2004
Singapore
paradise said:
I would love to get some of those Flowerhorn mags and other stuff from the Far East. Any of you guys back there want to make me a care package? I will gladly pay for them. Just PM me if you can.
ccplim and I can easily track down some English publications for you. But a lot of the Flower Horn mags are in Chinese, so it's just for pictures. Any area of interest before we go look?

Cheers,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store