Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I realise it's a best photo competition but i'm torn between voting for what I consider to be the best photo and best fish!! I love the festae and the carpintis but a couple of the other shots, from a pure photography viewpoint, are maybe more worthy of winning.

Anyway, i've voted, but these competitions are very difficult to vote on, there's certainly some quality on show. Well done to all the entrants :clap

Kristinn

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2017
I realise it's a best photo competition but i'm torn between voting for what I consider to be the best photo and best fish!! I love the festae and the carpintis but a couple of the other shots, from a pure photography viewpoint, are maybe more worthy of winning.

Anyway, i've voted, but these competitions are very difficult to vote on, there's certainly some quality on show. Well done to all the entrants :clap
I feel that very same struggle every time.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
#5 is a Wolfish possibly Hifin Red Wolf.
I'm rubbish at fish identification but even my sketchy skills knew that was a wolf fish....and just as I was about to post and drape myself in glory......you pipped me to the post, cheers for that Tom, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store