April TOTM

Results are only viewable after voting.

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
I was really torn between two or three of these (and those weren't the one I posted, either ? ). Some really nice looking tank setups in here!

What are the fish in tank #8? Are those trevally?

Nilsafeller

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
High river Alberta Canada
Damn 7 and 11 are just amazing pics... 11 looks like a cleaner photo and a beautiful tank... 7 has an awsome stocking and all the fish are in the right place for the photo haha.. what fish is in pic #11?

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
TOTM stands for tank of the month. If I am correct next month is POTM or photo of the month, TOTM and POTM switch off every month I think.
That’s right.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Newbie here, but what is TOTM? Just know I like 6 & 7 the best. Will vote if you tell me what for!
Just vote for the one you like best, there's no big prize or anything. At the end of the year all the winners of TOTM are netted into the tank of the year competition. It's all good fun , you won't get rich by winning it but get some bragging rights and recognition for your skills.
You should consider entering yourself next time.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
great tanks this time. I had to choose between what was great and was not. will this did not work so I went with what looked best to my preference. again great tanks, vote caste and that is a need to know thing.

Reactions: kno4te

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
Question: Why are there only 12 entries? At my old forum everyone submitted their own tank(s). There were pages and pages of entries and what everyone got the most likes won.

I went with #11 b/c I love planted tanks
It probably has to do with forum activity, and also the fact that we do 6 of each type of contest per year, and not everybody has 6+ tanks to enter.
Feel free to enter every contest and encourage others to do so! Participation is what makes these possible

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store