Arowana & Community Tank

Showstoppermoments

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2023
Hey guys.

Currently running 3 Aquariums and they are grown tanks. 400G in my bedroom with a 150G sump and it has 1x Albion Arowana (40cm), 2x Peacock bass (25cm each) and a Fire eel ( 35cm)in it.
Living room One Aquarium 1 is 250G
Asian Arowana (24cm)
12 clown loaches of decent size 10cm to 25cm and one Royal Pleco 22cm.
Living room two Aquarium is also 250G but with a devider in the middle due to 11 Silver dollar fish being a bit faster to get the food that the 5 baby NTT on the other side of the tank.

Currently extending the house to accommodate a built in Aquarium of 1500G.

I aim to put most of these fish together however knowing Arowana I would not dare to put the two that I have in the same Aquarium however I do understand that 5 or 6 Arowana would possibly be ok together but I'm not a fan of overstocked Aquariums as you might notice in my list above. So I'm trying to find others on this site who keep Arowana in community tanks and how many they are keeping together and what size Aquariums they have.

Kind regards Onceinalifetime

AR1

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
kingdom of saudi arabia, riyadth
Hi there bud. Please do explain more.....
most of cool MFK members, like you , just tend to leave. Its rare to have a member like you who has such cool tanks and fish. WE NEED GUYS LIKE YOU TO GIVE US PICS , PROGRESS AND UPDATES OF MESMERIZING, BREATHTAKING STUFF.

Reactions: Showstoppermoments

Showstoppermoments

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2023
most of cool MFK members, like you , just tend to leave. Its rare to have a member like you who has such cool tanks and fish. WE NEED GUYS LIKE YOU TO GIVE US PICS , PROGRESS AND UPDATES OF MESMERIZING, BREATHTAKING STUFF.
Ok shot bud, I understand you. My house extension will carry on with the building soon and the 5000L tank will commence. I'll be using a combi drum filter system and will also have a built-in sumo as backup. Do yourself a favor and Google Koi pond drum combi filter system. Something iv recently discovered. Extremely expensive but pulls most of the waist out of the water and keeps water crystal clear. "Once inalifetime" on Facebook messenger

How do I post pictures here and add a profile picture. Bought some cool fish yesterday and on the hunt for a few zebrina pike

AR1

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
kingdom of saudi arabia, riyadth
Do yourself a favor and Google Koi pond drum combi filter system. Something iv recently discovered. Extremely expensive but pulls most of the waist out of the water and keeps water crystal clear. "Once inalifetime" on Facebook messenger
thanks! i may try it too for my pond

Reactions: Showstoppermoments
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store