ATTN all SGP Members qualified for the RTG Lucky Draw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
IoStrisciare said:
only provided if u give the aro to the person who picks it up for u. :grinyes:
no problem :D

anyone want to pick the RTG up for me :D

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
Ok, I got all the PMs required already. Really thanks to all bros for the cooperation in this. And really, may the luckiest man win in this draw!!

Also, I would like to stress on something and I hope to have the understanding of some brudders that qualified for the draw but cannot attend the draw event on the 8th Oct.

We cannot have your name in the draw bin if you cannot attend to the draw in person. Reasons are as:

1) We have to be fair for those brudders that make the effort to go down to IP to be at the draw in person.

2) We need the RTG to be collected in person after the draw immediately. As I need to take pictures and document them down as proof of a winner and prize collected.

3) If we still allow names of brudders that are not present in IP for thr draw to be in the draw bin, it is hard to document the proof of winning (if the name picked is of a brudder not present) even if the RTG is collected at a later date or time. As there are no participants witness to the collection/sending of the RTG.

I am sorry that I have to lay down this stipulations as we are confined to ruling constraint.

Hope all brudders can understand.

:clap

Koji

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Singapore
RockyGoldy said:
Ok, I got all the PMs required already. Really thanks to all bros for the cooperation in this. And really, may the luckiest man win in this draw!!

Also, I would like to stress on something and I hope to have the understanding of some brudders that qualified for the draw but cannot attend the draw event on the 8th Oct.

We cannot have your name in the draw bin if you cannot attend to the draw in person. Reasons are as:

1) We have to be fair for those brudders that make the effort to go down to IP to be at the draw in person.

2) We need the RTG to be collected in person after the draw immediately. As I need to take pictures and document them down as proof of a winner and prize collected.

3) If we still allow names of brudders that are not present in IP for thr draw to be in the draw bin, it is hard to document the proof of winning (if the name picked is of a brudder not present) even if the RTG is collected at a later date or time. As there are no participants witness to the collection/sending of the RTG.

I am sorry that I have to lay down this stipulations as we are confined to ruling constraint.

Hope all brudders can understand.

:clap
See you guys in less than 12 hours time:p

mon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
singapore
haha!!! so anxious now.... may the luckiest man win!!! Hmmm... must wear red underwear

later!!! haha!!

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store