• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freshwaterfishing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2008
Toronto, Canada
I think alot of people just have a misunderstanding because you think if you had to enter the month before then the poll would start the beginning of the month example...POTM...And not right in the middle month. I know i read it but it just didnt register...well untill i read it a few times lol.

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
I know it can be confusing with the discrepancy between POTM and TOTM on when the Voting begins, but the deadlines are the same. To enter the Poll for the upcoming month, you must have your entry in before that upcoming month begins.

Thank you for your understanding and LET'S GET VOTING!

Adhlc

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I wish there was a more clear shot of number 3!

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
Monolicious;3370720; said:
Mine was snet 7/9 and again on the 8/3
I'm sorry but I don't have any records of your email on July 9th.

The only email I've received from you is on August 3rd and you're on track to be in the September voting.

I apologize if there has been a technical error, there's just no way for me to track it down because the server permanently deletes old emails and once it's gone, it's gone forever.

It may be a case where your July email was never received or somehow lost in delivery. Or, it may be a mistake on my part; I just don't know. And once again, I do apologize that your Voting has been delayed.

Berber King

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2008
Berkshire,UK
1 for 1st.Its a real shame about 3,with a quick water change to thin out the tannins,and a better pic,i bet its an amazing tank.To the owner,get some better pics up in the gallery,we wanna see!

RayzrsEdge

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2008
Pottsville PA
tank #3 could easily take it, if they would just clean it up and take a better pic, hopefully we will see it again in better condition.................... #1

LowCel

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2006
Charleston, WV
I would love to see some pictures of tank three when it's cleared up. I'm sure it's an awesome tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store