August TOTM! Poll is up, VOTE NOW!!!

August TOTM

Results are only viewable after voting.

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
I find it pretty sad that all you need to do is post a tank with a certain type of flavor of the month fish in it to garner votes.

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
I find it pretty sad that all you need to do is post a tank with a certain type of flavor of the month fish in it to garner votes.
And which tank has "flavor of the month"
I think all the tanks this month are very nice and it's a close one... some of the tanks aren't my thing but I see why they all are getting votes
I don’t mean to start anything but it’s just a friendly competition, I’m number 2 and have 1 vote. And it isn’t even myself so I feel blessed someone liked mine. It’s not about who’s the winner, it’s just for fun! I participate because hey maybe I’ll get a few votes which means hey a few people liked mine. Which is awesome!

Josh's Fish

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2014
United Kingdom
www.thebichirhandbook.com
Have to admit, you are being a bit of a baby, over what is essentially a light-hearted photo competition. This is only my second contest and both times I've seen you make digs about people's photos (bichirs especially). Admittedly I wasn't going to post a bichir next month, but I just might to read your next meltdown ?

Josh's Fish

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2014
United Kingdom
www.thebichirhandbook.com
I don’t mean to start anything but it’s just a friendly competition, I’m number 2 and have 1 vote. And it isn’t even myself so I feel blessed someone liked mine. It’s not about who’s the winner, it’s just for fun! I participate because hey maybe I’ll get a few votes which means hey a few people liked mine. Which is awesome!
My take from it is, is that even if you get no votes, it might not have been anyone's favourite, but I guarantee most people who saw it, still really liked it, and would probably be some people's second or third favourite if there was that option!

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
My take from it is, is that even if you get no votes, it might not have been anyone's favourite, but I guarantee most people who saw it, still really liked it, and would probably be some people's second or third favourite if there was that option!
Exactly, I don’t really care about how many votes I get.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store