Building a 1700 gallon Shark Tank by black tip

---XR---

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pa
amazing work, and a job well done, i hope some day to be able to do a project such as this myself.

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
WOW!!! That is amazing. Great set up, welcome to MFK, I bet that is one fun tank to take care of! What a conversation piece!

hewhorunswithscissors

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
California
your explanation, pics and your references of companies to talk to are EXTREMELY HELPFUL. I plan on doing a similar project for my house within 5 year.. its in the plan! Would be FW tank and about twice this size, but your instructions and tips will be critical to my own success. This will be a great tool.

thanks for sharing.

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
AMAZING DETAILS! Man that is better than TV! Forget watching the simpsons, I'd rather see that in my living room!

bmxer4ever

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 25, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Great article...great tank! Love to see pics of people SWIMMING in their DIY tanks! What a lot of work, but hats off to you for even attempting something on this scale. Hope your sharks are enjoying their new home. Now if only I had a basement.....

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
that is a awsome tank. thatnks for sharring it and welcome to MFK

Joshy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2006
Essex, England
www.bbc.co.uk
Absolutely amazing in all degrees and terms.
I have to admit, I never though saltwater was worth the extra effort…until now!

I had done some basic research on black tip reef sharks, I always thought they need 2,000+ gallons?
How does feeding time go, expensive or any complications?

You have planned this out and conducted it perfectly, looks better than a professional job! Stick around on MFK.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store