Bumps on dogs chin

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
I have 3 boxers as well and my young female is very sensitive to dust or pollen or even new brushes etc. she gets little bumps like that as well Ans they take off. One time we took her to the vet and they told us allergic reaction. Maybe something he was chewing on rubbed him the wrong way I don’t think it’s serious but I’d take him if it doesn’t take off soon .

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
I have 3 boxers as well and my young female is very sensitive to dust or pollen or even new brushes etc. she gets little bumps like that as well Ans they take off. One time we took her to the vet and they told us allergic reaction. Maybe something he was chewing on rubbed him the wrong way I don’t think it’s serious but I’d take him if it doesn’t take off soon .
Thank you

Reactions: tlindsey

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
In my one of my old cats it was an issue acne was the diagnosis and with research removing plastic food /water bowls/fountains helped keep it away. I coverted to metal/ceramic dishes for her. Some pets have legit allergy to plastic bowls

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Trouser Bark

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2022
I had a white boxer. I live in the mountains and some dirtbag had removed the tag from his collar and let him go at -20f to freeze and get eaten by coyotes. Xlnt dog but there were two or three notable aspects. They were that:

- Boxer breeders would (until fairly recently) cull white pups and there may have been a reason for that
- Mine was the biggest snuggle bunny ever but he was also as stupid as a rock
- His skin wasn't quite up to snuff. Little bumps like you see and a nose that would get deep crevices in it like Athlete's Nose or something like that.

Eventually he developed catastrophic internal bleeding but in my limited exposure it appeared that white boxers might not be genetically gifted.

• Sad
Reactions: deeda and Rtc/tsn

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
I had a white boxer. I live in the mountains and some dirtbag had removed the tag from his collar and let him go at -20f to freeze and get eaten by coyotes. Xlnt dog but there were two or three notable aspects. They were that:

- Boxer breeders would (until fairly recently) cull white pups and there may have been a reason for that
- Mine was the biggest snuggle bunny ever but he was also as stupid as a rock
- His skin wasn't quite up to snuff. Little bumps like you see and a nose that would get deep crevices in it like Athlete's Nose or something like that.

Eventually he developed catastrophic internal bleeding but in my limited exposure it appeared that white boxers might not be genetically gifted.
That’s terrible what happened to him, my white boxer is so stupid that it makes him seem smart like he only hears what he wants to hear he does what he wants to do like everything we say to him is just a suggestion but then when he’s actually playing or something he makes the absolute weirdest Sounds we joke and call him a lawnmower and another thing that makes him special is that he has a bunch of these toys, we call them his babies and he literally goes everywhere with them like I’ll go to let them outside and he’ll go outside and even go to the bathroom and come back in with his baby in his mouth the entire time. He also like to chew on cucumbers 7C16AD39-8C0A-4447-AE45-E21C05169887.jpeg893374BB-B5CB-4A6C-BE4D-3DBCBE01B8CE.jpeg

Trouser Bark

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2022
I'm not certain what caused the internal hemorrhage but the vet said that his internal failures were not going to be cured w/ surgery and we had to say goodbye that day. Total bummer.

We've been a Schutzhund family for more than 30 years and have always had working dogs. It was very trying at times to not compare our little white boxer to other dogs we've had. For example, we have a Doberman now who's father is from the Czech Republic and the mother is from the US. That dog is stubborn but comparatively brilliant and properly motivated is amazing to watch work. He gets worked several nights a week and without that he would likely be an unpleasant animal to be around.

Our white boxer though couldn't be taught much of anything and simply loved being loved. Whomever the dirtbag is that cut him loose is also responsible for having given him a very bad first couple years. Within a day or two of finding him... taking him to the vet... bringing him home and nursing him back to health he bit me in the face.

My fault for sure as he didn't have any reason to believe that I was any different from the dirtbag. He's not here anymore but a little bit of him lives on in a scar above my left eye and oddly, it reminds me of what a happy dog he was and how much he just wanted to be wanted.

Reactions: deeda and Rtc/tsn
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store