kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
He's stunning.

Might aswell hand him February's win now kno4te kno4te ??
Not yet but hard to beat since he does have some well behaved fish that don’t seem move ever, lol!

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Just as a 'You can do it' inspiration moment, wanted to add that this is my second POTM winning pic taken with... a cell phone. This was with my old Motorola G5, which had been replaced since but even with the better camera specs, just cant capture what Im looking for yet. I do have a nice point and shoot digital and a Sony DSLR but the phone is always with me and the other cameras are not. With the DSLR I have a slow clunky lens so until I can afford a better lens I will stick to my phone.

Both winning pics came from the same tank, a 46g bowfront with Beamswork EA lighting and no flash being used. In fact if you look close enough at the pic of the catfish you can even see that the colors of the LED light kind of show with hints of red on the wood.

Just wanted to share this with the group for those thinking they can never win because they dont have a fancy camera. And that for about every 200 pics, you get one that might be worthy of POTM, so take lots of pics! lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store