definitely not a plant tank but lots of edible algae

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
i tried to post pics here of the hair algae growing for wickedmidas, but it said the files were too large. i posted in my gallery though. not good pics by any means, but you can see the big piece of petrified wood covered in it. ill get better pics after i clean the glass today and do a water change. fish love the stuff. ive had everything from dovii to devils and everything in between and all appreciate some good greens. AS DO I. PUFF PUFF GIVE.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
Why you post for me lol
Ive never had hair algea befor. Ive had lots of green mountain dew watter tho. I keep getting algea blooms from useing to much light. Well actualy i got one light that seems to be a given it will turn anytank green like the dew. Seems to go away after couple weeks of letting it go threw its cycle tho

Where you from central anyways.. and pass dat ****

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
thought you put up a post saying you wanted some hair algae. just had GREENS on my mind i guess. pass it to the left when your done, itll eventually find its way back around. haha

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
and **** man im sorry it was midasman not wicked midas. scratch all the stuff that i addressed to wicked it was meant for midasman. not that it was bad. you hit that yet.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
nice fishies

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i like his fish ies