Dirty Diego

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I was watching TV and all of a sudden there was the most awful smell. I knew immediately who the perpetrator was because there's only one thing that stinks that bad when it farts. And it was sat right next to me....my dirty arsed cat.

Check out the look on his face, he knew exactly what he was doing. It's as if he's laughing at me.

IMG_20210515_223945_HDR.jpg

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Had a French Bulldog that would snore and fart. Was not my wife's favorite pet lol.
That's it Tom, blame it on the poor dog!!! Lol.

My cat doesn't always smell that bad. But when he does it usually means he's been eating mice from a nearby field. They just don't agree with him at all. Occasionally my wife's been known to stink the house out too, though I don't know what's going on there because as far as I know she doesn't eat mice!?‍♂

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I was watching TV and all of a sudden there was the most awful smell. I knew immediately who the perpetrator was because there's only one thing that stinks that bad when it farts. And it was sat right next to me....my dirty arsed cat.

Check out the look on his face, he knew exactly what he was doing. It's as if he's laughing at me.

View attachment 1460676
Don't blame it on the cat!

My dog gets scared when he farts.

• Haha
Reactions: Deadeye

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Occasionally my wife's been known to stink the house out too, though I don't know what's going on there because as far as I know she doesn't eat mice!?‍♂
Well that's a relief....thought you might have been married to Catwoman!

Daniacat

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 1, 2021
Whoops I just saw your earlier post. I grew up with Siamese but a Savannah is my dream cat.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store