Discussion ONLY : FREE VIP RED Arowana Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriztu

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Dubai UAE
neo, if we win, will the fish be delivered to us or will we have to go to singapore to get it? i dont think i have the moolah and time to go for a sigapore trip, LOL. how exactly does the prize claiming work? i know ive read about it before but i forgot.......

xrtg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2005
Singapore
Wow....nos of this raffle is taking a bit more time to be picked. :) How are u guys containing the excitement?:D

skinless

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2005
Edmonton, CAN
punch a hole in the wall of my rental property every day that goes by...
what active members above the post count are missing??

good luck, about 1 in 5 it's going to Canada!!!

A question though with the draw. not to be a dick but how exactly did blacksunshine420 wind up with #10. not enough posts...in US....huh?

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Daniel Machado;469960; said:
AFAIK, only Singapore members must be there in person to take the aro... All others get it shipped. No need to go there, only if you really want to. :D

Best regards.

Daniel.
i dont mean to sound like a bad losser (if i dont win) but i just have a funny feeling that the fish wont leave singapore

but if it helps i do have a freind in singapore right now and for the next 2 weeks if it helps ;)

ezman

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
T1KARMANN;476722; said:
i dont mean to sound like a bad losser (if i dont win) but i just have a funny feeling that the fish wont leave singapore

but if it helps i do have a freind in singapore right now and for the next 2 weeks if it helps ;)
Oh really Richard?? You should have told me earlier that you have this feeling then I would have join the contest!

Anyway if the winner is someone who is not residing in Singapore, then we will get it ship to them!

As for the winner, he/she has to get the paperwork done for the importation of this Asian Arowana from their relavant authority/s. Once all documentations is done, we will ship the fish to their airport and the winner will claim it from the airport.

Good luck to the contestant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store